Our Community Partners
The Optimizing Aging Collaborative at UCSF is a partnership of San Francisco’s leading public, human service, and academic organizations. Each organization of this unique partnership brings important expertise and necessary resources to achieve our goal of enhancing and unifying care of older adults. Our human service non-profit partners are organizations with expertise in caring for older adults who have dementia, are living alone, or are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning (LGBTQ). Our public partners are large inter-professional organizations with diverse, low-income, underserved clientele, and our academic partners are institutions of education for medicine, social work, and law.
- Alzheimer's Association, Northern California & Northern Nevada Chapter
- California Social Work Education Center
- Little Brothers — Friends of the Elderly — San Francisco
- San Francisco Department of Aging and Adult Services
- San Francisco Department of Public Health/San Francisco Health Network
- San Francisco Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center