Browse through our news archives by date:
- Welcome Maureen Barrientos!
Please join me in welcoming Maureen Barrientos, our new Clinical Research Coordinator, working with Dr. Janice Schwartz... Read more »
- Nancy Dudley and Team Publish Paper in the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
Nancy Dudley, MA, BSN, Christine Ritchie, MD, MSPH, FACP, FAAHPM, Meg Wallhagen, RN, PhD, FAAN,... Read more »
- VA Good News!
Please see some exciting news from the VA below:
Anne Fabiny, MD recently participated in a national meeting to... Read more »
- Alex Smith Elected President of the UCSF School of Medicine Alumni Board
Alex Smith, MD, MPH was elected President of the UCSF School of Medicine Alumni Board this summer. In this capacity,... Read more »
- Drs. Willham, Covinsky, and Widera Publish Review in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Kaitlin Willham, MD, Ken Covinsky, MD, MPH and Eric Widera, MD published a review of ten high-impact articles in... Read more »
- Rebecca Sudore Publishes Paper in Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
Rebecca Sudore, MD recently published a paper entitled "Outcomes that Define Successful Advance Care Planning: A... Read more »
- Drs. Newman and Verdin Publish Mouse Aging Study Results in Cell Metabolism
John Newman, MD, PhD and his mentor Eric Verdin, MD published the results of a multi-year mouse aging study in... Read more »
- Welcome Natalie Young!
We are delighted to welcome Dr. Natalie Young to the UCSF Division of Geriatrics faculty. Dr. Young received her MD... Read more »
- UCSF Parnassus ACE Unit and New Hip Fracture Co-Management Services Interdisciplinary Rounds Start This Week
The UCSF Parnassus ACE unit and new Hip Fracture Co-management service started interdisciplinary rounds this week! ... Read more »
- The Hartford Foundation and AGS Give Hip Fracture Co-Management Workshop
The Hartford Foundation and representatives from the American Geriatrics Society (led by Daniel Mendelsen from... Read more »