Congratulations to Brookelle, Clarissa, Elaine, Thomas, Caroline, Sarah, and Soe Han for receiving the School of Medicine STAR Program SPOT Award!
- Brookelle is being recognized for going above and beyond to help our PCORI multi-center study succeed. The trial is about advance care planning and involves surveying over 1000 patients across 3 UC sites (UCSF, UCLA, and UCI)!
- Clarissa is being recognized for taking initiative to ensure the successful completion of the new videos for the PREPARE for Their Care for Caregivers project!
- Elaine is being recognized for stepping in to provide additional support, especially with Division website updates, while a colleague was out on leave!
- Thomas is being recognized for providing comprehensive, highly accurate responses to sometimes last minute requests related to grant submissions!
- Caroline is being recognized for demonstrating exceptional organizational & interpersonal skills in managing the academic search process for the Division of Geriatrics and the Department of Medicine!
- Sarah is being recognized for stepping in to provide additional support, especially with sharing Division good news, while a colleague was out on leave!
- Soe Han is being recognized for her exceptional attention to detail, going above & beyond supporting and contributing to Dr. Ashwin Kotwal & Dr. Carla Perissinotto’s research!
Great job! Go Team!